Top 10 Mass Communication Institutes in Bangalore
Bangalore: No 1 education destination for Mass Communication studies.
Mass Communication Institutes in Bangalore are center of attraction among undergraduate and college students seeking professional education in the areas of mass communication and journalism. From different corners of India knowledge seekers comes to Bangalore for pursuing higher education in different domains of mass communication, viz; Advertising, Print Journalism, Electronic Journalism, TV Journalism, Radio, Public Relations, Publishing, Film-making (Direction and Production), Etc. Sometimes, Mass Communication also referred as Media Studies.
Bangalore has many Best Mass Communication Institutes known as centers of excellence for pursuing courses in Media and Journalism, viz, Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore, Sri Sri Centre for Media Studies, Bangalore, Convergence Institute of Media Management and Information Technology Studies, Bangalore and many others; reason enough, Bangalore is considered as Hotspot of knowledge among media studies aspirants.
Mass Communication Institutes in Bangalore provide undergraduate and postgraduate education in various disciplines of Mass Communication leading to the award of Under Graduate, Post Graduate Degrees and Diplomas. Admission into different courses is offered on the basis of entrance examination, aptitude test etc.
Mass Communication Institutes in Bangalore conducts entrance examination for admission into both undergraduate and post graduate degree and diploma programs. For admission into undergraduate Mass Communication degree programs, minimum educational requirement that one should possess is 12 years of school education from Karnataka State Board or CBSE Board or any other qualification in relevant discipline. For admission into postgraduate Mass Communication degree and Diploma programs minimum educational requirement is Graduate in any Discipline.
Mass Communication Institutes in Bangalore offers following study programs
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Journalism
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication
- Master of Arts (MA) in Journalism
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Post Graduate Diploma Programs in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Various other certificates, diplomas, short term and evening programs
Mass communication is understood as the academic study by which folks and groups transmit information through mass media to large sections of the society located in various places but at the same time. There are different streams in it. Mass Communication Institutes in Bangalore offers specialization in following broader study areas of Mass Communication and many others as well.
- Journalism - Print, TV, Radio
- Public Relations
- Media Publishing
- Film-making - Direction and Production
List of Top 10 Mass Communication Institutes in Bangalore: Mass Communication Institutes in Bangalore are spread across length and breadth of the city. Here given the List of Top 10 Ten Mass Communication Institutes in Bangalore. This list is indicative only and not indicates actual ranking of Top 10 Mass Communication Institutes in Bangalore.
- Garden City College, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore
- Administrative Management College, Bangalore
- Baldwin Women's Methodist College, Bangalore
- B N M College (maanay), Bangalore
- K V S College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Bangalore
- Surana College, Bangalore
- Vasavi Vidyaniketan College for Women, Bangalore
- Sree Veerendra Patil College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Bangalore
- Bhavan's Harilal Bhagwati College of Communication and Management, Bangalore
- Sri Sri Centre for Media Studies, Bangalore
- Convergence Institute of Media Management and Information Technology Studies, Bangalore
For more details about Mass Communication Institutes in Bangalore, admission criteria in the college of your interest, courses offered and campus life, placement, career opportunities etc click here.